Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Hopeless

Colleen Hoover is one of my favorite authors, she is most known for writing the Slammed series... which she is currently working on the third installment of... can't wait :).




Colleen just released Hopeless at the end of last year. When I found out she had another book out I had to read it. Hopeless is about a girl named Sky who has her world turned upside down when Holder enters her life. It sounds clique and you might think you know what it's about just by what I said but honestly I really liked this book. There were a lot of twists and turns in it that kept me hooked and wanted to know what would happen next to Sky and Holder. In other words where you think this book is going to take you is not where it is going to go... I promise you. You can usually see where books are going end up but I had no clue with this one. It's very deep and emotional at times and then light and carefree the next.




3 comments:

  1. loved this series. we read the exact same books, I swear. Every single one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? That's awesome! That means you're reading some amazing books ha What you reading now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really? That's awesome! That means you're reading some amazing books ha What you reading now?

    ReplyDelete