Monday, January 21, 2013

Book Review: Article 5

First of all I can not wait for tomorrow!!!! Why you ask? Because Boundless (3rd book in the Unearthly series) by Cynthia Hand...


and Everbound (second book in the Everneath series) by Brodi Ashton...


come out tomorrow (January 22)!!!! Like I said so excited :) :) Anyway, the reason for my true post... Article 5 by Kristen Simmons. I had a love/hate relationship with this book. I loved what the book was about and got hooked on the story line from the start but sometimes I had serious issues with the main female character, Ember. By the end of the book I was all about her but it took her a while to actually come into her self and find her braveness (is that an actual word?) and true potential. Article 5 is about the new government called the Federal Bureau of Reformation that is now in control of the United States. The FBR has many "Articles" aka laws that the people have to follow. Ember's mother breaks one of these articles... article 5... causing Ember's world to get turned inside out. The only person Ember can trust is Chase... one of the officers that arrested her mother. The next book in this series... Breaking Point comes out on February 2nd. If you like Divergent or Legend. You'll love this series.

2 comments:

  1. I added all three on my goodreads shelf... and can we talk about the covers of these books?! Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right???? I love them ha let me know what you think of the books when you're done

    ReplyDelete