Monday, January 7, 2013

Book Review: How to Kill a Rock Star

Every once in a while I like to just read a random book that doesn't have to do with anything. I love series and love to get involved with the characters and see their stories go on and on for a while. But like I said sometimes I just want a pointless read. I was in the mood for that and I found an amazing read to fulfill this urge :) ... How to Kill a Rock Star by Tiffanie Debartolo...




WOW did I have such a love/hate relationship with this book. I have never been so pissed off at some characters in a book as I was during some moments in this book. If these characters were real I honestly might have found them to punch them in the face and tell them how stupid they were being!!! At the same time I couldn't put the freaking book down. I was drawn into the story and had to know what happened next. If I didn't have a life outside of reading (rare moments I know :) ha ha) I think I could have read this book in a couple hours. The writing was so so amazing. There were different character points of view and you could tell exactly when they switched and which characters were talking because they all had such distinct personalities and the author sure knew how to play up their personality strengths. As much as these characters were stupid I SO loved them at the same time. I do have to warn you though... there is a point in this book where you honestly think it would be better to throw the damn thing away then finish it cause you are so blown away by what happens but KEEP READING!!! I promise it's worth it all in the end :) I can only say this because I am now finished with the book and barely survived people!


No comments:

Post a Comment